The second to the last installment in the BIT.TRIP game series, FATE will leave game enthusiasts guessing on what’s next to come.
FATE takes the dual-stick shooter game into a new level with its 360 degree firepower and side-scrolling action.
FATE has a number of awesome features:
- Brand new modes Easy and Hard Difficulty;
- Gather power ups that can be used to summon CommanderVideo’s friends to get upgrades;
- Appearances from Mr. Robotube and Super Meat Boy;
- Chiptune-inspired dubstep soundtrack;
- A guest appearance by Minusbaby.
Platforms/Release Dates: Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS – September 13, 2011, WiiWare – October 25, 2010
Rating: 4/5 Stars
To know more about other awesome games like BIT.TRIP FATE or generally just about video games, mobile apps, and casino games, check all the articles and reviews you can find here.